For the new Padua Office opening, Allos Group is seeking a Junior Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, dynamic individuals.
Allos is a growing global consulting company focused on the Human Capital Management area and implementing proprietary solutions that are sold all over the world.
We basically work with the major and newest technologies like Amazon Web Services, MongoDB, Hana Cloud etc.
The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with other developers, other engineering disciplines, Manufacturing team and our customers as a Software Engineer.
The successful individual will be a strong committed professional willing to study and invest on themselves in order to be excellent in implementing our solutions. In return we offer:
– Continuous training in new technologies
– Clearly defined career path and an excellent reward structure.
Allos offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, innovative and growing organization, with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
Education and Experience Required:
– Graduate degree in computer science.
– Typically 5+ years of related experience in IT/business operations.
– 2+ years of work experience in software design and application development
– Extensive hands-on experience and expertise in object-oriented design methodology and application development using Java/J2EE, Design Patterns, Spring MVC, Web services with sound experience and proven expertise in designing and developing programs
– Extensive hands-on experience in Relational Databases like MySQL, Oracle etc.
– Extensive hands-on experience in HTML5 and CSS
– Experience in developing high performance, highly scalable, database driven consumer web applications
– Good understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON
– Proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized approach
– Strong analytical, problem solving skills, verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment
About the Company
Allos provides global implementation services for the full SuccessFactors Suite covering all service industries. With
SuccessFactors there are approximately 24 million cloud application subscriber seats globally, and we strive to give
them an integrated experience for implementations, change management strategies, learning content and content
methodologies alongside various consulting services ensuring that each customer interaction leaves the impression
that any complexity can be bridged. This enables human resource departments to drive business execution across
all their organisations, ensuring that their workforce learns to love work again.
You are in for an exciting time. We want to ensure that you not only know the SuccessFactors modules, but become
an expert in the HCM field, making you employable across various projects. But in addition to that, we also want you to
love working with us to create a globally winning team.
We expect our team to become leaders and we care how we work with each other and with our customers.
Our commitment to our employees is to provide opportunities for learning and growth, recognition for real impact
and rewards for delivering real results. Our employees are at the heart of our success.
We look forward to meeting with you