SuccessFactors Senior Consultant – to join our dynamic team.
The successful individuals will be strong committed professionals with the will to study and invest on theirself in order to be excellent in delivering our projects. In return we offer a clearly defined career path and an excellent reward structure.
Allos is a growing global consulting company focused on the Human Capital Management area and providing distinctive HR services through its own HR Consulting, Technology and Change Management divisions.
Allos offers you a unique chance to build a career in a vibrant, innovative and growing organization, with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
- Provide business consulting support to customers and facilitate presales and solution shaping activities
- Support clients in defining relevant business requirements, designing appropriate processes for HR and finally developing effective configuration solutions
- Write statement of work and support in the creation of the project plan in cooperation with customer’s internal project manager
- SuccessFactors subject matter expert in at least the Core module providing best-practice guidance on customer processes
- Lead workshops and requirement gathering sessions with the client
- Support the implementation and take responsibility for the progress of the technical and functional work streams, working closely with HR and HR IT business teams.
- Act as Team Lead on implementation, motivate, plan and monitor the team’s work
- Regularly reporting progress and issues to client on both a formal and informal basis identifying any risks and proposing solutions
- Perform configuration of business requirements in your area of specialization
- Complete implementation projects within SLA’s and with high levels of customer success from the business process, and with high levels of customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain effective relationships, externally and internally
- Priority one: 3 or more years consultancy experience in the HR transformation area, going from HR process and delivery model design to HR system implementation
- SuccessFactors certification in EC or in one of the BizX module
- Experience working with SF systems (technical and/or functional knowledge)
- SuccessFactors project experience (at least two SF implementation – full cycle)
- Mastery on cloud implementation methodology
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Business HR, Computer Science, information systems or related field.
- Strong organizational, communication, and negotiation skills.
- High level of professional standards and attitude to team cooperation
About the Company
Allos provides global implementation services for the full SuccessFactors Suite covering all service industries. With
SuccessFactors there are approximately 24 million cloud application subscriber seats globally, and we strive to give
them an integrated experience for implementations, change management strategies, learning content and content
methodologies alongside various consulting services ensuring that each customer interaction leaves the impression
that any complexity can be bridged. This enables human resource departments to drive business execution across
all their organisations, ensuring that their workforce learns to love work again.
You are in for an exciting time. We want to ensure that you not only know the SuccessFactors modules, but become
an expert in the HCM field, making you employable across various projects. But in addition to that, we also want you to
love working with us to create a globally winning team.
We expect our team to become leaders and we care how we work with each other and with our customers.
Our commitment to our employees is to provide opportunities for learning and growth, recognition for real impact
and rewards for delivering real results. Our employees are at the heart of our success.
We look forward to meeting with you